Admission to Pacific Bible College is predicated on the student’s ability to successfully complete one of our four programs as well as showing an exemplary Christian lifestyle. Full acceptance to PBC requires each of the following:
- High School GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Scores in the 40th percentile or higher on a nationally recognized Standard Test.
- Spiritual Life recommendation completed by someone other than a family member.
- Completed application with attached 500 word testimony.
- Read and agree to Pacific Bible College’s Statement of Faith.
Students who fail to meet the GPA or Standard Test requirement may enroll provisionally by completing the above. Provisional status will be removed upon the completion of 30 credit hours with a GPA of 2.3 or higher and no grades lower than a C.
Step One: Have official high school and college transcripts sent to PBC.
Step Two: If standard test scores are not on your transcripts have them sent directly from the testing agency to PBC.
Step Three: Complete the following information. The information you submit helps us plan your education goals with you. You will receive an email prompting you to create a username and password to complete the admission requirement.
Step Four: Submit the $50 nonrefundable application fee for credit students; $30 nonrefundable application fee for self-enrichment/audit students.
For more information see our Student Catalog and Handbook