Federal Financial Aid (Title IV)
Pacific Bible College has been granted provisional approval by the U.S. Department of Education to receive Title IV funding in the form of Pell Grants.
Federal School Code
Pacific Bible College’s Federal School Code is 042513.
How do I apply? What kind of aid is available?
For details about eligibility and how to complete your FAFSA, view this document: 2017-2018 Federal Student Aid at a Glance*
*Please note that Pacific Bible College does not presently participate in the federal Direct Loan program.
For detailed information concerning PBC Federal Financial Aid policies and procedures students
should go to the PBC Catalog and Handbook and read pages 27 – 31.
Important Links & Information
*Presently available by request. Will be made publicly available here by Spring 2018.
Other Financial Aid at PBC
General Scholarship Information
Students who are enrolled for credit may be eligible for an in-house needs-based scholarship of up to $500. This scholarship may be applied to tuition only and does not cover associated expenses or fees. Students must contact the office and request an application: 541.776.9942 or email@example.com.
How Does the Scholarship Process Work?
- Scholarship applications can be obtained by calling or emailing the office: 541.776.9942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are administered online and are available exclusively to students who have completed the admissions process.
- The deadline for submission is Friday of the second week of each semester. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Award notices will be emailed during the sixth week of each semester. The awarded amount will be credited to your account.
How Are Scholarship Awards Calculated?
- Awards are determined based on the financial need of each student who applies.
- Students who apply before the Fall deadline will be eligible to receive up to $500 for the Fall-Spring academic year. Awards will be disbursed in increments of 50% per semester:
- $250 for the Fall semester.
- $250 for the Spring semester.
- Students who apply before the Spring semester will be eligible to receive up to $250 for the remainder of the academic year. 100% of the award will be disbursed for the Spring term only.
What Do I Need to Apply for a Scholarship?
- The following information must be included with your online application before it is reviewed:
- Income verification for the last 12 months (e.g. pay stubs or a letter from your employer) or last calendar year (copy of your federal 1040).
- A letter of recommendation from a church or civic leader/mentor, or education leader/mentor explaining why they support your receipt of scholarship funds.
- You may also include any honors or awards you received, and offices/leadership positions you have held.