- $150.00 per unit for credit students. A 3-unit class is $450.00 for in-state and out-of-state students.
- $100.00 per unit for audit students. A 3-unit class is $300.00 for in-state and out-of-state students.
- A one-time administrative fee is required for all first-time students. $50.00 for credit students; $30 for Self-Enrichment Students.
Methods To Pay Tuition
We strive to keep your education costs affordable. One way you can help is to make payments with cash or check. This helps us avoid processing fees when you pay with a credit/debit card. We gladly accept credit cards when it is your preferred method of payment.
All students are required to pay tuition for classes when invoiced. Invoicing usually occurs during the end of the second week of a semester.
- Checks: Make checks payable to Pacific Bible College. You can mail or drop them off at Pacific Bible College, 409 N Front St., Medford, OR 97501. If the office is closed you may drop your check in our mail slot to the left of the front door.
- Cash: Bring cash to the front office during regular office hours. Faculty members are not set up to receive payments. (It helps if you can include a printed copy of your invoice from your financial tab in your Populi account.)
- Credit card online payments: Populi allows you or someone else to make secure online payments. Watch this 53 second video to see how to do this. http://vimeo.com/12479149
- Credit card by phone: Call 541-776-9942 with credit card information and amount to be paid.
- Credit card in front office: Bring credit card and amount to be paid to the front office during normal business hours.
Refunds for tuition only will be pro-rated according to the number of classes commenced. (See Table)
All other fees are non-refundable.
Refunds will be paid promptly within 30 days of written notice of withdrawal from the class. It is the student’s responsibility to get the written notice to the College office. Withdrawn classes without proper written notice will result in an F grade, and no refunds will be issued. Please submit the following form to Student Services for change of status: Class Status Change Form
(Refund schedule may be adjusted for short sessions that are less than 15 weeks.)
|Class Withdrawal Date||Percent Refunded|
|End of 1st week||100%|
|End of 2nd week||90%|
|End of 3rd week||80%|
|End of 4th week||70%|
|5th week and later||No Refund|