Veterans and their family members are welcome to apply to become students at Pacific Bible College (PBC). Veterans will follow all admission requirements.
PBC will generally follow the recommendations of the American Council on Education (ACE) for courses listed in the National Guide to Educational Credit for Training Programs and the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Forces. Students must provide appropriate documentation to verify they have completed the work or training experience that is designated by ACE for college credit.
Getting Your GI Benefits
- To learn more about your possible benefits go to http://benefits.va.gov/BENEFITS/factsheets.asp and scroll down to the Education and Training for Veterans section.
- Watch a video on the new GI Bill Comparison Tool. The Post 9/11 GI Bill Comparison Tool makes it easier for Veterans, service members, survivors, and dependents to calculate their education benefits at schools and programs across the country.
Already Receiving Benefits?
If you would like to change colleges, submit the REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF PROGRAM OR PLACE OF TRAINING form to the VA per instructions on the form.
Local Service Office Locations for Oregon Department of Veterans Affairs
Ready to Apply to Our College?
You can apply for your GI Benefits and our college at the same time.
- Begin your VA education benefits application online at the VA’s website. Ideally, you should apply at least 12 weeks before the beginning of school. If not, start now.
What you need to know:
- The following PBC programs are eligible for veterans to use their VA education benefits:
Associate of Biblical Studies
Associate of Applied Science in Christian Counseling Associate of Liberal Arts
Certificate of Christian Ministries
- Pacific Bible College’s facility code is: 34000937
- You must have other college transcripts and appropriate documentation sent directly to our college to verify your completion of the work or training experience that is designated by ACE for college credit.
Now you are ready to apply at Pacific Bible College, too!
You may register for classes for subsequent semesters once registration opens. In order to re-enroll you must:
- have your student account in good financial standing
- notify email@example.com that you have registered for the upcoming semester
These two simple steps will ensure a smooth notification to va.gov of your student status to facilitate timely payments on your behalf